Friday, April 22, 2011

Shoot!

I always forget to blog until the very last second. I leave my house for the night in 8 minutes. Let's see if I can do this.

I rocked a test yesterday, so I was super excited about that in class today. I really need to get that grade higher. It's a "C" right now, but there's still time to get it up to an A, apparently.

I didn't really do much today, but I played with my dog a lot. My dog loves sitting on people's heads and being lazy. I don't remember if I ever mentioned that. Anyway, today, I decided that I would start working on a new trick with him. I got some treats, said "REACH FOR THE SKY!" a billion times, and rewarded him when he did it right. Let's hope he catches on quick. Boring story is boring.

I'm going over to my dad's in a few minutes, which sucks because there's literally nothing to do over there and I am going to be pretty bored for the next 24 hours. Wish me luck? No story at all story has no story at all.

Well, I have five minutes to go.

My new Doctor Who shirt came in the mail today, but I can't tell you what it is because it is a SECRET to surprise somebody. So, that's that.

NO TRANSITIONS! I like transitions. Transitions are cool.

Three minutes now, and I think I'd better start wrapping this up. Here's my plan for the weekend: tomorrow, I'll be over at my dad's house to hang out with my little brother for the day, and argue with him, and WATCH FREAKING DOCTOR WHO WHEN IT COMES ON. I'll come home tomorrow night, and probably rush out another not good enough blog, and then go to sleep. On Sunday, IT'S EASTER! That means I can finally drink soda and eat potato chips again! I'm not sure that I want to, though, because I've lost weight and I feel like I haven't missed a thing about them. So we'll see how that goes.

Well, that's it, folks! I'll see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment