Monday, April 25, 2011

MLIS.

My life is sucky, folks.

Yesterday, my dad and aunt got into a huge argument (which I don't want to get into), I made some cars hi-five( which I don't want to get into), and to top it all off, my cable and internet provider decided that it wasn't us paying for the last six months and shut everything down in the middle of the night, while I was working on a huge project. I just don't understand.

They seem to think that we owe hundreds of dollars to them, which we don't, and somehow think they made mistakes every month and put somebody else's payment towards our account. So that sucks.

I hate to end this, but I'm not doing this at home, and I'm supposed to be working right now. I guess I can't blog as much as I NEED to right now. Sorry.

If I can't post tomorrow, my friend Nikki may step in for me. I'm sure you'll love her. I mean, one of you ARE her.

No comments:

Post a Comment