Saturday, April 2, 2011

Past Jordan returns, for the 3rd BEDA in a row.

Hello, fellow BEDAins, it's good to see me, isn't it? I am AWAY today, so this is from the past. I hope we're all well, and I look forward to seeing you tomorrow. Have a survey I found online, in lieu of an actual blog post for today. Ta ta for now, and I'll resume keeping track on everything tomorrow. Bye!


















































































Survey About Yourself
About You
Eye Color:Brown
Hair Color:Black/Really Dark Brown
Height:Last I checked, just under six foot, but that was a long time ago and I can touch ceilings now.
Favorite Color:Blue, or green.
Screen Name:jordiekins (and variations of that)
Favorite Band:Freelance Whales? Maybe? I listen to them the most.
Favorite Movie:The Lion King
Favorite Show:Buffy, Lost, 30 Rock, The Office, etc.
Your Car:Nonexistant
Your Hometown:Stockton, CA
Your Present Town:Stockton, CA
Your Crushes First Name:Yeah, I\'m going to tell you that.
Your Grade:I\'m a freshman in college.
Your Style:I think you mean swag, outdated Myspace survey.
Have You Ever
Sat on your rooftop?:Yeah, of course.
Kissed someone in the rain?:Nope.
Danced in a public place?:Yeah?
Smiled for no reason?:All the time. Especially when I\'m spaced out, and people think I\'m looking at them.
Laughed so hard you cried?:A few times.
Peed your pants after age 8?:Nope.
Written a song?:Loads. You\'ll never hear them.
Sang to someone for no reason?:I always sing, but I never ACTUALLY sing. I put on this annoying voice and make fun of songs.
Performed on a stage?:Quite a few times.
Talked to someone you don't know?:How else would you make friends?
Gone out of your way to befriend someone?:No comment.
Made out in a theatre?:Nope.
Gone roller skating since 8th grade?:I don\'t think so. I think that was around the time all of the skating rinks in my area closed.
Been in love?:Nope.
Who was the last person to
Say HI to you?:My mom, on the phone.
Tell you, I love you?:My mom, on the phone.
Kiss you?:Does my dog count? He does every time I tell him to go to bed.
Hug you?:No idea.
Tell you BYE?:My mom, on the phone.
Write you a note?:I don\'t remember.
Take your photo?:My aunt, at a birthday party.
Call your cell phone?:My mom. Ugh, enough with these mom/phone questions.
Buy you something?:My grandma.
Go with you to the movies?:My cousins Mariah, Gabrielle, Morgan, James-Paul, and Steph. HARRY POTTER.
Sing to you?:My little cousin was singing for me yesterday, does that count?
Write a poem about you?:I was on a haiku kick a few weeks ago. I think Nikki wrote a few back, maybe. I don\'t remember.
Text message you?:Steph
Touch you?:In what sense? o, hold on, my mom\'s calling. =P
What's the last
Time you laughed?:This morning, playing with my dog.
Time you cried?:T***\'s death in Buffy.
Movie you watched?:I rewatched the filmed stage version of Madea\'s Big Happy Family last night. So.
Joke you told?:I honestly have no idea.
Song you've sang?:I\'ve Got A Theory, from the Buffy musical, Once More, With Feeling
Time you've looked at the clock?:Just now, whenever I was asked this question.
Drink you've had?:Water
Number you've dialed?:My dad\'s.
Book you've read?:I just finished catching up in \"A Year in the Life of William Shakespeare: 1599,\" by James Shapiro. Thrilling, right?
Food you've eaten?:I had a sandwich for lunch.
Flavor of gum chewed?:No idea.
Shoes you've worn?:My good ol\' Chucks.
Store you've been in?:Dollar Tree, I want to say.
Thing you've said?:I was talking to my dog, so who knows?
Can You
Write with both hands?:Not neatly, but I can if I have to.
Whistle?:Yep.
Blow a bubble?:Yeah.
Roll your tounge in a circle?:No, I\'ve never been able to make sense fo it either.
Cross your eyes?:Yes.
Touch your tounge to your nose?:No.
Dance?:Eh.
Gleek?:Not on command. Only when I don\'t want to.
Stay up a whole night without sleep?:My record is 30-some odd hours.
Speak a different language?:Je parle un petit peu de Francais.
Impersonate someone?:I can do Mickey Mouse\'s voice, but my voice is too low to do his chuckle now.
Prank call people?:Sure?
Make a card pyramid?:Yeah.
Cook anything?:No.
Finish The Line
If i were a ...:boooooy, even just for a day...
I wish ...:you peace and love and happiness in everything you do.
So many people don't know that ...:I am only 17 years old. Only for five more days.
I am ...:THE WALRUS.
My heart is ...:dead. If my heart could beat, it would break my chest.

2 comments:

  1. "Your Style: I think you mean swag, outdated Myspace survey." I love you. I would ask you to marry me, but, you know. #boom

    Also,
    "My heart is ...: dead. If my heart could beat, it would break my chest." You would.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIKKI, WHEN YOU GET THERE, YOU WILL QUOTE THAT EPISODE AS MUCH AS I DO. SAY YOU'RE HAPPY NOW, ONCE MORE, WITH FEELING.

    ReplyDelete