Sunday, April 3, 2011

Darn you, Magic Eight Ball.

Writing this, I can't help but look angrily at the "Magic Eight Ball CGI" tab I have open. I was in the middle of catching up on the BEDA posts of people I follow for the last two days, and in one post, Hayley Hoover uses that site to help her make an ever-so-important decision: To go out, or not to go out? For some reason, I thought it would be a good idea to ask it if I should work on my post for the day, or finish catching up. OF course, with my luck, it ended up saying that I should "absolutely" write my post now. Stupid Magic Eight Ball.

I left my house around 5 P.M. Friday to spend the weekend with my dad, as I do most.* We went to pick up my brother, and were off to go to his softball game. My dad's at the cusp of mid-life, and is clutching desperately to his last bits of youth, and so I guess this is why he plays softball every week with a broken toe, hurt foot, and near-constantly strained neck. I decided to just let him have his fun.

Anyway, at his game, while switching between innings, somebody in the stands screams and points to the field, where we see a guy flat on his back, shaking like mad. It was honestly one of the scariest things I've ever seen. Forgive me for saying this, but I've always thought seizures were comical, and that people just laughed them off after they stopped shaking. Turns out that's not the case. The game was stopped for 15 minutes or so, while an ambulance came to take him and his rightfully paranoid daughter to the hospital. I feel so bad for her, she looked to be my age and had no idea what to do. Her mom came immediately, and tailed the ambulance to the hospital.

On Saturday, I walked my brother to his baseball game, only to realize I had no idea where it was. We got there five minutes later than he was supposed to be. Luckily, he still had 25 minutes 'til the game was supposed to start. So that was nice.

Today, my brother, dad, and I watched tv. That is literally all we did for the entire day. I'm really tired, though, because I woke up early, so I'm just going to go to bed now. It's been real. See ya tomorrow!

Born This Way listens: Same as Friday. I haven't listened to anything but the OMWF soundtrack since then
Script Frenzy pages: 0, but I'm starting tomorrow.


*That's the reason why most Saturday posts you see from me won't be up to date, but instead written by PAST JORDAN, who is, as you might have guessed, me from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment