Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Nikki in the Houuuuse!


Hello readers of Jordan's blog!

My name is Nikki and I will be filling in today, since Jordan is busy.

I should be studying for finals right now, but writing blogs is SO MUCH MORE FUN. As is Twitter. And Skype. And stumbleupon.com. And watching The Graham Norton interview with David Tennant, Catherine Tate, Josh Groban, and Jon Richardson (which can be found here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S751Yngh6yo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL ). Over. And Over. And Over. And catching up on all the episodes I've missed of Traffic Light... well, you get the picture.

Pretty much anything I could think to do right now is more fun than the three finals I have to study for and the three essays I have to write. SO I DO EVERYTHING ELSE. Like a boss.

Luckily, this is my last week of school, so after all these essays and finals are over with, I am done with all of it for four months. YESSS. And then in July... LEAKYCON! Which I'm sure all of you who are going are very excited for. I know I am excited. And if you haven't registered yet, make sure you do that ASAP, because there are less than 400 spots left! GO! DO IT! NOW!

Anyways, I feel like this dialogue is very one-sided. How are all of you today? What are your names? Likes? Dislikes? Hopes and dreams? Life stories?

Jordan can respond to you all when he returns. (You're welcome, Jordan.)

Well, I've got to get back to studying, but I had a really nice time tonight, talking to all of you. I'm gonna really miss you guys. I'll never forget this night, as long as I live. If you're interested in seeing me again, you can find me at http://autumn-in-new-york-17.blogspot.com/

<3

Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment