Saturday, April 9, 2011

Past Jordan, here to save the day!

Today, I will be doing many things. Here is a list of them:

-I will probably read all of Shakespeare's As You Like It, the Commentaries in the back of the book, and finish Sorcerer's Stone for the first time in my new found adulthood.

-I will clean my dad's entire house, probably, since he was planning on inviting my family over for dinner to celebrate my birth or something. Whoopdeefreakingdoo. Don't get me wrong: I love my family, but they're just a lot to handle sometimes.

-I will juggle for at least 4 hours. I'm determined to get back into juggling shape, seeing as I had a two month-ish break back in December/January, and haven't really juggled since.

-I will take my little brother to his baseball game, which is exciting because it will be the first one I actually get to go to. Go Reds!

-I will hopefully go for a bike ride, because I really am going to need a break from my dad's house after cleaning it all.

-I will sleep a lot, probably, since my sleeping schedule is way off now.

Well, that's it, folks. Past Jordan has got to go back to Friday to get down and pack a bag for the weekend. Talk to you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment