Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An explanation.

I've had a rough few days, friends. Okay, actually, not really. Blogger just hasn't had its shit together and my scheduled posts have not been posted. So that's why I've been gone, I guess. Okay, I admit it, yesterday I didn't even TRY. Sorry.

I'm working on a huge project right now, so this is probably going to end pretty soon. For my Shakespeare class, we were instructed to write a 30+ line monologue for a character in any play that we've read, and have to provide two examples of Elizabethan rhetoric.. So, for some reason, I translated that into "take on a huge project in which you write an entire scene in a day in which you use countless examples of Elizabethan rhetoric and imagine how Portia's suicide in Julius Caesar would have went down all in iambic pentameter." So, that's what I've been procrastinating on for the last four hours. You know, the usual: Tumblr.

I'm going to try something that might be a bit weird, but we're just going to do it. Alright? Today, I had a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast, the most beautiful taco salad (lettuce, tomatoes, onions, rice, beans, cheese, sour cream, and salsa) for lunch, and a hugeass hamburger and fries for dinner. I am Hayley G Hoover.

Well, I've really got to go finish this assignment. I'll see you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment