Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding (PART TWO!)

I'm going to have to take back everything I said yesterday. Who knew it was going to be that exciting? I woke up at 1:55 in the morning, just and hour into Maureen Johnson's live commentary show, and just an hour before the wedding was set to begin. I'm going to throw in a few inside jokes here now, just because I was. ZOOM LEGS. PHILIP SAYS, "ARRRRRR." BELL CAM. FISH-EYE TUNNEL SHOT. SING, OSCAR, SING! Okay, that's enough of that.

I thought the wedding was really, really beautiful and interesting. It's as simple as that. Also, Pippa is HOT. Like, REALLY HOT. Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie, of York, had ridiculous hats and they sat directly behind Her Majesty, so they got a lot of screen-time. Prince Harry was hilarious, especially when he wasn't watching the vows/prayer and Maureen was trying to get him to watch. There were too many hymns, but Maureen drowned one of them out for us with "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" and we had a dance party. Just normal wedding songs.

For the rest of the day, I procrastinated, did half of my homework, read up on the Royal Family for hours, and ran half of a mile. But then I basically drank a HUGE bottle of apple juice, so I've probably canceled that out by now. No worries. I'll be gone tomorrow, so tomorrow's post will be pre-written. I'm going to cut this one short so I can right it right now, actually.

See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment