Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Jordan is back and stuff!

First off, I want to thank Nikki for filling in for me a few hours ago. I was catching up on all of the online work I missed in the day or so I had without internet. Thank you, Nikki! Can't wait to hang out irl at LeakyCon!

The past day has been really stressful for me, folks. Have you ever had one of those teachers who doesn't let you know how you're doing in their class, or if you're even going to pass? Well, tomorrow is the last day to drop classes and I have no idea if I am going to pass Logic or not. I'm pretty sure I can, but I have no way of finding out. My teacher is kind of a dick and I'm worried about it.

I've had Easy A on in the background for literally the last two days, and it still hasn't gotten old for me. This is one of those movies that I really wish I wrote. This, Date Night, Mean Girls,... So many great movies; all of them not written by me. I'm seriously considering minoring in screenplay writing. Can you double minor? I don't see why not, if you can double major. College is so weird.

Speaking of college, today, in my Shakespeare class, my teacher told us that our assignment was going to be "FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN." I love when teachers understand memes. And before that class, the other students in the hall and I sang an impromptu rendition of "Finale B" from Rent. Good times.

My dog just climbed into my lap, so I think that means he wants to go to bed. A few more paragraphs, Basil, and I'll tuck you in. He makes me tuck him in every night. I move one of his FOUR beds to a specific corner, he lies down, and I cover him with his blanket and put one of his toys next to him. It's the most adorable thing ever.

I've always said that I don't want any kids, but if they're half as adorable as my dog is, I want them. I don't even know where that thought came from, but let's roll with it. I think that I'll have my first kid in the next 10 years, definitely. I want to be well settled into whatever career I finally decide to pursue, have money so I won't have to worry about affording things, and settle down. Whoa, that is weird to say.

Okay, now my dog is just looking at me, practically saying with his eyes that if I don't tuck him in now, I won't have all ten fingers for much longer. I'm a bit scared, to tell you the truth, so with that, I leave you.

I hope I can blog tomorrow! Cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment