Saturday, April 23, 2011

Doing homework?

Why would you be doing that? THIS IS BLOG EVERY DAY of APRIL, not DO HOMEWORK. Who are you even? When have you ever been on top of your homework? Due Monday? DO MONDAY.

But really, folks. I've been working since I got home, with the obligated Tumblr breaks. Tumblr really is my new favorite website. Follow me there!*

I have six minutes until it's midnight. Let's do this.

Friday night, after my dad's softball game, my brother decided to spend the ight at my aunt and uncle's house, leaving me with nothing to do on Saturday. Having nothing to do on Saturday, I spent the day with my dad, a mailman, on his route. But first, I went on a crazy two-hour bike ride.

Following my dad on bike, I learned a lot of things. First off, PEOPLE WALK SLOW. I felt like I was going in circles and circles and circles just to make sure I didn't pass him while following. It was ridiculous. Second, he gets to talk to a lot of nice people every day, and he really likes what he does. Third, I don't want to be a mailman. Ever. EVER. I just couldn't do it. There seemed to be nothing appealing about the delivering mail part of the job, and that's definitely something not for me.

I rode home, and then ran back to my dad's route, which wasn't far, to walk with him for the rest of his day.. But it hurt a lot. I had been riding a bike for about six hours by then. It was ridiculous.

YADAYADAYADA, he got off, we went to pick up my brother and dyed eggs. Watched Doctor Who**, went for another run, and I'm home now.

BOOM. ONE MINUTE LEFT>


*Shameless self-promotion.
**I'll talk about it tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment