Friday, April 17, 2009

SEKRITS and school.... and Harry Potter is so hawt... the books, i mean.

Today was boring. blahlalalalah.

I didn't do any of my homework from last night.
I rushed through the assignment, practiced to play a song that period, and finished the week's homework all in about 15 minutes in my piano class. wooo.

I wrote my English project/ Jordan & Meg FF yesterday, so today I began editing and stuff. Woooo.

I did a whole lot of chemistry homework/classwork and took 4 pages of notes in that class. Woooo

I got yelled at by a substitute teacher from Jamaica because I was warming up and playing my clarinet at the beginning of class. He told us not to play the whole period. What a douche.

I bought "Left Right Wrong" by Julia Nunes last night, listened to it 16 times. Literally. It's great.
I am now buying "I'm Saying Nothing" by Lauren Fairweather right now. How appropriate, since today is that day when you not supposed to talk, or something. It's still downloading. 5/14 done.

I am about to write tomorrows blog post and publish it so that it appears to have been posted tomorrow at noon. That's where the sekrit I'm hiding comes in. You'll see tomorrow. I'll be gone until sunday, send me love.

Today I...
-wrote tomorrow's blog
-read a chapter of GoF
-recommend flossing after eating food.

Tomorrow's blog will be posted automatically here.

No comments:

Post a Comment