Monday, April 13, 2009

"'cause you had a bad day..."

First off, I fail.
I missed a day of BEDA for the first time, yesterday. I know, sad, right? I was going to make it up today, but I haven't had the best day, so er.... maybe tomorrow?

Caught an hour or two of Maureen's show today. I got her to "Scary German Hail Mary" for me. It. Was. Epic.
Chickened out of Maureen Match, even though I totally fit the description.... twice. Maybe next time? hahaha.

Let's hurry up and get through the bad day part:

1. All of my friends left for Hawaii today.
2. I found out that our teacher gave out a packet of homework, due today, to the entire class except for me.
3. I had to write my 18th essay in the last five weeks about "whatever" topic I choose. I AM RUNNING OUT OF TOPICS.
4. All of my friends left for Hawaii.
5. Since all of my friends left for Hawaii, the twenty of us who stayed got to do elementary level music exercises.
6. All of my friends left for Hawaii. =(

In an attempt to cheer myself up, I bought The Ministry of Magic's album, "Goodbye Privet Drive".
It has a song about Hedwig on it/didn't work. =(

I am now going to watch the Doctor Who Easter Special.

Today I...
-read the rest of "Coraline" by Neil Gaiman
-recommend this:

No comments:

Post a Comment