Wednesday, April 1, 2009

ApRiL fOoLzZzZzZz!

BEDA starts today!

Today has been a long day. It started out with me waking up around 5:30 in the morning only to be late to school (which starts at 7:16). 7:16? What kind of school can't choose a regular time to start school? Mine, apparently.

First period was fun, even though we got picked on by our Umbridge of a teacher again. She is literally short, fat, and toad-faced. She's also very rude. =/

Second period wasn't that much better, I really regret not switching out of that class. It's English, by the way, first was piano.

Third period, we did lots of chemistry stuff that basically went in one ear and out the other. I really need to pay more attention in that class. Yesterday, my teacher announced to the class that I got a 36/50 on my midterm. Embarrassed, I tried to act like I didn't hear her. But then, she made it all better by revealing that I had the second highest score in the whole class.

Fourth period was band. We're getting ready for all of our spring events, including Cinco De Mayo and our Hawaii trip. I'm really starting to regret not going. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment