Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'M A MONSTER!

I need to bring a notebook with me at all times. Today, I stopped and spaced three times when I had really good ideas for today's blog.
I forgot them.

Since state testing starts next week, our school switched us back to our old classes* for three days to review. I basically ignored my teachers and spent the day reading the rest of "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. It was amazing. I cannot wit until the next book comes out this September. The first of September if I remember correctly. The same day lots of young witches and wizards make the trip to King's Cross station to make the journey to Hogwarts. Oh, the memories. <3

Anyway, I've just started reading "Coraline" by Neil Gaiman I haven't been spoiled, so let's not change that.

I still have yet to make up for my lack of interesting blogs. I most likely WILL NOT post on Saturday and will make up for it the way I described last week.

Also, I kinda, sorta got invited to help out with a new Hunger Games website by the lovely MadamRosmerta. That really made my day. Thanks!

Well, I'm going to go to sleep, I haven't gotten much lately. OH! I might not go to school tomorrow. Maybe I'll write a big long interesting blog? We'll see!

Today I...
-read the rest of "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins
-read 4 pages of "Coraline" by Neil Gaiman
-recommend Omegle.com if you ever need someone to talk to. BUT DON'T GIVE AWAY ANY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. Like, seriously.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Coraline and I really *really* need to read The Hunger Games. Everyone I know (IRL or via the internet) has said it was fantastic.

    ReplyDelete