Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My bed looks really nice right now.

Well, I guess I've already messed up. To answer questions: yes, I am doing BEDA for the rest of this month; yes, I missed the first day; yes, I am sorry; yes, this is probably going to be a short post. Now that we've done that, I'll let you know why I was so late.

Last night, which a phrase that feels weird to say when you've only just returned home, I went to my first SF Giants game. My little brother played for the Junior Giants this year, which led to us getting free tickets for the game. We even got free food! FREE FOOD! Right. I'm not going to talk about the game any more than I already have, because while the Giants are not my least-favorite team, they are not my favorite (and neither were the team they played against, so I don't want to waste our time.

I am two days away from finishing my summer school courses, and about two weeks from the first day of school. This year is going to be different for me. As my time for declaring a major becomes exponentially smaller, my enthusiasm for a variety of possible career choices grows further than I ever imagined it would. This year, I plan on getting nothing less than an A in any class, and to figure out what I plan on doing. I only mention this now because I am going to need your help. Withhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif Tumblr, friends, and Pottermore, how do I plan on staying on track? HOLD ME TO THIS, FRIENDS. My future is in your handshttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif.

I haven't decided what I want to do to track progress throughout the month, so until I do, I'll just post everything that I'm considering tracking underneath this post. I'm out for the night/morning, see you later today!

Miles ran: 0, but I climbed a ton of ramps today, and walked a few miles. Not that that really counts, or anything.
Books read in August: 0
Weight gained/lost since August 1: 0
Twitter followers: 437

No comments:

Post a Comment