Friday, August 5, 2011

DISNEY SONGS IN MY PANTS!

About twenty minutes ago, I told my friends goodnight and started heading off to bed. About ten seconds later, I realized I still had to blog, so I stayed on a little bit longer to chat with my friends.

Since then, we've decided that literally every Disney song works great if you add "in My Pants" to the end of the title. Instead of my usual blogging, I'll list some here.

"Mother Knows Best in My Pants" from Tangled.
"A Whole New World in My Pants" from Aladdin.
"I'll Make a Man Out of You in My Pants" from Aladdin.
"I See the Light in My Pants" from Tangled.
"Prince Ali in my Pants" from Aladdin, which my friend Francis (YouTube and Twitter!) called "a dazzling place I never knew."
"Can You Feel the Love Tonight in My Pants?" from The Lion King.
"Daughters of Triton in My Pants" from The Little Mermaid.
"I Can Go The Distance in My Pants" from Hercules, provided by the lovely* Ali (Twitter, YouTube, and Potato!).
"Someday my Prince Will Come in My Pants" from Snow White.

And then we moved on to Hannah Montana songs:
"Let's Get Crazy in My Pants" by Hannah Montana.
"Pumpin' Up the Party in My Pants" by Hannah Montana.
"Nobody's Perfect in My Pants" by Hannah Montana.

And then Nikki (YouTube and Twitter!) mentioned Chameleon Circuit:
"An Awful Lot of Running in My Pants" by Chameleon Circuit
and from then on, we didn't really have a theme.
"Willy's Song in My Pants" by Hank Green.
"Bravest Man I Ever Knew in My Pants" by Ministry of Magic.
"In Which Draco and Harry Want to Make Out in My Pants" by The Whomping Willows.

And now, I will go to bed. See you tomorrow!



*Ali gets "lovely" status not because I think she is superior to the other people I linked to in this blog, but because I forgot her in the first draft of it and I feel pretty guilty.

2 comments:

  1. LOLQ youn should have written it about the different wicked productions xD
    THE BLOOOOOD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah, I never really thought to add "in your pants" to a song...thank you for giving me even more reasons to make my life enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete