Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hi guys..

Nothing really new to update you on, regarding yesterday's post, but I still have to blog.

I finally got around to working on Script Frenzy a bit. I think I'll go back to doing that in a little while. I'm really excited about this, but at the rate we're going, we're not going to finish until NaNoWriMo. At least we'll be busy.

Last night, I started watching Once Upon A Time. That show's pretty addicting, and I've already spent nearly five hours on it. Like I said, I only JUST started working on Script Frenzy.

Not much else has gone on, except I have loads of spring break homework that I need to get to work on. I think I'll finish my Astronomy homework, and start my French homework tomorrow. Someone hold me to that, please. Um.

Well, that's all, uh, folks.

2 comments:

  1. YAY YAY ONCE UPON A TIME. YAY. Have you watched any more yet? *checks second Twitter account*

    ReplyDelete
  2. DO UR FRENCH HOMEWORK JORDANA
    I liek french

    ReplyDelete