Monday, April 2, 2012

Day Two!

Well, friends, as ever, my life is hectic.

Last night, long after I posted my first blog of the year, I received some scary news. My aunt, who has been living between hospitals and care homes (to recover from her illnesses) for the last few months, is back in the hospital. It sucks, especially because it means that I get to see my grandma cry every now and then, which in turn makes me cry, because of how big of a part she plays in my life. She seems to be improving today, but last night announced that she does not want to be placed on life support if she keeps getting sick (she was on it for about a month a few years ago).

Today, one of my grandma's best friends was readmitted to a hospital (after also being in another care home, for similar reasons) and is apparently unresponsive. So far, the doctors believe she might have had a stroke.

Everything has just been crazy and I haven't been able to think straight all day. I honestly don't know if I'll blog all month, but I am going to try. Unfortunately, I can't promise that they'll all be happy posts.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. <3333333 I hope everyone gets better!

    Also, in the sidebar. Omg HOW U TALK IF U DIED, JOERDANA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordannnnnnn <3333 I'm so sorry. I hope she gets better and everything's okay. Keeping you all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete